0117 902 8656  | | desktop site   07795 423598

Independent Certificate of Conformity

Order form below is for UK, EU (excluding France (France go here), and outside the EU.


It costs £130 (145 EURO) in total, including postage.


It takes approx. 5 days (or click here for enhanced service)



Testimonials (opens new page)

Europe, EU, EEA: If you are taking a vehicle anywhere in Europe (or beyond), it helps to have a document handy that states Vehicle Type Approval Number, if applicable. It helps if you have key vehicle information to-hand for a vehicle tester and for filling forms in.

UK: If you are filling in the V55 form for registration in the UK, your ICOC contains all the information you will need to complete it.

For all vehicles of all ages: cars, motorcycles, vans, horsebox, trailer, caravan, trucks, tractors, quads, etc.

ICOC is an independent verification
of your vehicle in relation to EC type approval.

TO BUY YOUR ICOC, please give us the required data below. Your input will be processed and captured and you will proceed to the payment methods page.

ICOC - ORDER FORM. Standard service.

* Required


After you submit this form and continue to payment, you will be emailed a confirmation. Thank you for your custom.

APOLOGIES: Some Apple Safari users may experience no action when pressing Submit. If this happens please use a different browser like CHROME on your apple or email us a screenshot of the completed form above to, and we will get back to you.

For more information on all our products and services, terms and conditions and general business information, please go to the desktop site.

What is an Independent Certificate of Conformity?

It is a document that states vehicle particulars in relation to European Commission (EC) Type Approval standards, along with other important information and vehicle facts.

To enable you to fill in the UK V55/5 vehicle registration form the DVLA recommends you use a conformity document or 'CoC'. If you have lost your original CoC or bought a vehicle without a CoC, buy an independent CoC from us; or call us or E-Mail us if unsure.

If you are taking a vehicle to an EU country from the UK, the authorities there will almost certainly require a document to ascertain type approval number status before you can register it there.

States Type Approval Number or status, if applicable.
States emissions rating (CO2), if applicable.
States TVV (Type, Variant and Version), also coded 'D2', if applicable.
UK - shows, line by line, how to fill in the UK V55/5 form, with details for your specific vehicle. Includes free telephone support and advice.

* Homologation is the process of certifying or approving a product to indicate that it meets regulatory standards and specifications, such as safety and technical requirements


Terms and conditions and general business information, please go to the desktop site